Tenant participation is for your benefit – and helps all tenants of FHA (Wales) Ltd. You’ll meet new people and find the work interesting and rewarding.
Do as little or as much as you want – but do something!
CLICK THE LINK, fill out the form and we will contact you.
Alternatively, contact Family Housing’s Tenant Participation Officer
Tenant Participation Officer
Family Housing Association
43 Walter Road
Swansea SA1 5PN
Telephone: 01792 482762
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At present Tenant Participation within Family Housing Assocaion (Wales) Ltd. is made up of the following activities:
- Tenants’ Panel – there are 25 places on the panel. They meet every 6 weeks to discuss issues relating to all tenants.
- Property Services Tenants’ Group – meet every 3 months to discuss issues relating to repairs and maintenance.
- Housing Management Tenants’ Group – meet every 3 months to discuss issues relating to housing management.
- Service Assessors – a Group of Tenants who have been trained to help us inspect our services.
- Tenants’ & Residents’ Associations – we can provide you with information on any groups near your home or support you if you wish to set up a group.
When you attend meetings, we may be able to assist with providing transport for you or we can reimburse reasonable transport costs to you.
We will provide you with support and training if you wish to become involved with formal groups.
We also provide refreshments at meetings.
- Reading group – review information to tenants as well policies and procedures. We send you all the information so you do not even have to leave your home. We will do our best to send information in whatever format you require.
- Why not submit an article or photo for the Tenants’ Newsletter?
- Enter the Annual Garden Competition?